PLEASE REAd ALL INSTRUCTIONS NOTED BELOW BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
The procedure to complete the pre-application is as follows:
- select the course for which you wish to apply (in your case the course " Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation for Environmental Modeling and Natural Resource Management - IGEON)
- check your eligibility
- if you are eligible, please complete and submit the online form
- after submission, you will receive an email that will ask you to confirm your application
- click on the link in the email to confirm your application.
After confirmation a "personal application page" will be created.
- Upload information to your personal application page
On the personal application you will find:
- the status of your application
- option for printing a provisional letter of acceptance and provisional invoice (depending on the status of your application)
- option for printing the application form
- option for uploading a copy of your degree/diploma (pdf or jpg-file)
- option for uploading a course record (pdf or jpg-file)
- option for uploading your English test results (pdf or jpg-file)
- option for uploading a copy of your passport (pdf or jpg-file)
- option for writing your motivation for applying
- option for adding relevant educational records
- option for adding relevant employment records
- option for sending email to the student registration office.
Your application will be considered only when we have received all necessary documentary evidence.
- Confirmation of admission
Final decisions regarding both admissions and the requirements applying to individual applicants rest with committees composed of academic staff.
Before the course begins, and after due consideration, you will be told whether your application has been successful or not. Please note that a delay in uploading any of the documentation or references means a delay in considering your application. This is because we need to have as much information about you as possible before we can reach a decision.
If your application is successful, we will send you an invoice for the course fees. These charges must be paid at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
You can pay per semester and the amount is depending on your study tempo, e.g.:
- For the full time study tempo the cost per semester is 2.500 Euro
- For the 50% study tempo the cost per semester is 1.250 Euro
- For the 25% study tempo the cost per semester is 625 Euro
On receipt of payment, we will send you:
- a letter confirming admission